Wednesday, March 08, 2006

more of my friends cars

hereare more pictures of good old reliable and safe american cars


this one is bill stark's car. he got it when his mother died about 20 year s ago.
so he kept it in the family.
as usual, he never got any problems with it
that old ford is better than any toyota today. the interior might be a bit plain but i call it unpretentious
it has more room and more engine than anything from japan.
and it has soemthing they don't offer, even as an option: pride!



this is my friend frank who actually lives down the street. he had to move to europe with his job for 3 months.
he told them there was no way he could drive a piece of crap european car. so they paid for him to ship his dad's buick
frank says he got laid a lot over there thanks to the buick
good old american steel works every time! everywhere!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You just make me laugh. All of your comments are so rediculous that I just cannot help myself. However, please don't stop posting because I really need a good chuckle every once in a while. Thanks so much. Keep the stories coming.

Anonymous said...

One more thing. When he said got laid, what he meant was I put it in his butt.

Terence said...

This is genius. I would be more than happy to put a link on my blog.

I'm not American though. I hope that's ok.