Thursday, October 11, 2007

my date with polly


that is pollys house she lives a few blocka away from my house in beutiful modesto california
she woks at the local part store so i met her getting some patrts for my chevrolet monte carlo
let me tell you this car is a babe magnet

the date went fine most of the night i took her to
the hotest club intown pussles. girls love that place i got here some good old american hieneken and told her i would take her home for some action i am not shy and i know what girls want they all want some of that jones meat let me tell you
and mister jones is here to deliver i alos told her i wanted to take some pictures of her for my popular website this is the only picture i too k her that night she went away after drinking my beer some broad

who cars anyway beutiful modesto california is fuull of better looking babes

No comments: