Monday, February 27, 2006

did you miss me?

i was in las vegas for the week end
i actually came b ack saturday but was a bit to o drunk to write anything


this is the great vegas motel. it is a few miles away from the main part of town but a lot cheaper than these giant hotels on the strip.
besides, in these ugly cartoonish places you a lmost never here english
too many tourists.i prefer a real american place like the vegas motel
where they know me good old american customer service is what you get there



the view from the inn. it is just a couple of miles from the strip.




my favorite place in the inn. the ice machine
i used a lot of ice during my vacation trip



of course, i made a lot of money during the trip.
i always end up bringing back a load of cash when i go to vegas.
and i will spend all that money in beautiful modesto california.
you can bet on that one

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been to your "beautiful" Modesto. Holy shit, what a shithole that place is! Pretty run-down place if you ask me with their creaky, old American cars. BTW, I live in inarguably more beatiful San Jose, California.

The point being, you are a some sad shit. I can picture you even though I haven't seen a place of you. Sitting on a creaky porch with the confederate flag hanging proudly above you, with shitty american jalopy in your hand-operated garage. Pretty damn correct, no?

America is a strong country not because of jingoistic white trash like you. Thank God that America is not completley ridden with retards like you. That is all.

Anonymous said...

i love the country, but i hate retards like you

Anonymous said...

Take you own advice;











Leave.